Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Halloween Trend Exposed: Raunchy Costumes for Little Girls

Hat tip to The Maury Show (never thought I would hear myself say that) for this little number.

It seems there's a new trend going about across the country that puts everyone who engages in it in grave danger.  What is it, you ask?  Setting jack o' lanterns on fire?  Live actors doing hanging scenes in haunted houses?  Black cats running around giving people bad luck? (wait, what?)

Nope, it's a trend of 10 and even 9 year old girls wearing "sexy" costumes trick or treating.

One word:  disgusting

Girls as young as nine are wearing costumes featuring short skirts and tight clothing.  One costume, a pirate girl, features a short miniskirt with tight leather boots and a midriff baring shirt.  French maids, tight "Wonder Woman" type outfits and others round out this symphony of perversity.

Nevermind the fact that wearing such things is immoral in and of itself (especially for a child), costumes such as these make children the perfect target for sexual predators; highly sexualized children that are both innocent and provocative.

Plug "sexy kids costumes" into a Google images search to see this disgusting trend in all it's unalloyed perversity, though I advise against it.  WARNING:  VIEWING THESE IMAGES CAN HAVE A DIMINISHING EFFECT ON YOUR FAITH IN HUMANITY!

Parents, please be responsible.  Do not buy or allow your child to wear these horrible costumes.  There are other, more moral and decent costumes for your children to wear trick or treating.  Please, choose one of them.

I will be praying this trend stops and quick.





1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I've seen it too and it disgusts me just the same. I'm not sure how some parents can justify letting their kids go out in half of the skimpy outfits I've seen at the store. Luckily, around my neighborhood I never see kids dressed like that- but still.

    e__e I hope it stops soon as well.

    ReplyDelete