Monday, April 26, 2010

Well, this is an annoying way to start the morning

For as long as I can remember, there's been something living under our deck. We could hear it shuffling around, and our dogs would periodically sniff around trying to find it. Well, this morning we think we might have figured out what it is.

A mama opossum. With at least three babies.

How did we find it? My dogs cornered it behind our air conditioning unit and tried to get it, cuz they both apparently have the intelligence of a cumquat.

Seriously, my mom yells at me to come outside and all I hear is Harley and Gretchen barking, mom screaming frantically at Harley so much you'd think he was playing on the train tracks with a Norfolk Southern locomotive bearing down on him, and more hissing and spitting than a PMSing cat.

Needless to say, we were both ticked as heck at the stupid mutts.

They're so not getting pet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment